Monday, March 11, 2013


iPad



I noticed next to none similarities between drawing these figures on the ipad and on actual paper. It might just be that I am technology challenged between this painting and this blog post stuff but i had an extremely difficult time and I couldnt finish. I had a hard time blending the colors well toghether, there are obvious diffrences in colors that I could not smooth out like some of my classmates around me. Drawing on paper was easier and more enjoyable to me personally, where this gave me trouble and i was constantly re-doing shapes when I would make mistakes or accidentally touch the wrong spot. I did notice with some other people that the technology was very useful in the fact that they were able to zoom up and fine work the details in the picture, I tried to follow in there path but it didnt work the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment