Thursday, May 23, 2013

Photoshop- Pancake and Frog Tongue

I had a lot of trouble with this picture. It seemed like nothing was going my way through this even with the directions help. I believe it is safe to say I am not very good with computers considering I can barely figure out how to work this blogger let alone how to photo shop pictures to look real. I wasn't very happy with the final product mainly because mine did not look like everybody else. Usually when we do an art project we can do our own thing and no two people will have exactly the same picture, but in this we had everybody work on the same frog picture and pancake picture so I could really see how bad mine really were. Although my end result in my opinion was not very good I still enjoyed doing this project in the sense that I have always wondered how to photo shop something. I had a much easier time doing the pancake than I did the tongue frog, it might have been because I don't like pancakes and making one angry and disgusting didn't seem like to bad an idea. The frog tongue however was a little more tricky as it required more blending and a lot more specialized time working on blending, getting the right color in, and making it not seem so fake by adding the correct shadowing and other things. This made it more challenging than the pancake which was a more simple design. The pancake did give me a good warm up going into the harder more complex photoshop but because I was not very good at the photoshop the first go around I knew the second wouldn't be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment